Daisypath Vacation tickers

Thursday, May 16, 2013

I LOVE Botox!

Can I just put out there that I simply LOVE LOVE LOVE Botox as a treatment for migraines! Throughout the past two months my migraines have drastically reduced and I am so simply thrilled to have my next treatment in the beginning of July. I was told at my last appointment that it is possible that with a second treatment the migraines could be reduced further. I can only imagine! Being a normal person who only gets a headache (not even a migraine) maybe once a month? AMAZING!

In further steps to help my aching head I have invested in an occlusal guard to help ease my jaw clenching while I sleep. The point of this is to help ease my jaw popping, locking, and pain that is caused by TMJ (Temporomandibular Joint Disorder). I hope that this will help and all work out.

Tomorrow I will be going to the clinic to receive my second and final Hepatitis C shot that I started last month. Ugh... I HATE needles/shots and I am really NOT looking forward to this!

No comments:

Post a Comment