Daisypath Vacation tickers

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Chronic Migraine Awareness!

Today was Chronic Migraine Awareness Day and I celebrated it by having a migraine for about 75% of the day. It was day 3 of this migraine, but luckily for me it went away after a nice nap this evening and allowed me to wake up without pain and ready for a nice mexican dinner with my hubby! Chronic Migraines SUCK and I wish that there were not so many people abusing this illness, but as with everything there are those people. I hope that anyone who has questions about this condition will feel free to ask anything. I have had these for 10 years and there is a 50% chance that my children will have them since some are genetic. I really hope they never do and I hope they just go away one day, but with the chances of that slim I am happy to say I can make it through most days without pain due to the wonderful treatments available. Any questions... please ask!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment