Daisypath Vacation tickers

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

In awe

I was prepared for a fight...
Prepared for battle...
Waiting to get push back...

And then...

There was nothing! 

II was asked to have a TB test today (which will forever and always be positive) and as I refused and explained I was well received. The nurse simply said, "Okay, then we will just have you do a quick chest x-ray and please let us know if you have any symptoms in the future." 

I was amazed! In awe! And so filled with joy! I gladly went to get my chest x-ray, which is very common to me now and went on my merry way. I love that there are people out there that can stop, think, and realize that I am not a leper and I can still function without infecting everyone around me. 

I also got to try on the TB contamination suit, which I will use to visit those fighting TB or any other contagious disease! FUN! 

I also wanted to add the World TB 2013 slogan, which I sadly missed this year! Sorry!


No comments:

Post a Comment